YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED BY OUR COMMITTEE. IF IT IS ACCEPTED, YOU WILL BE SENT A LINK FOR PAYMENT.
- The space fee are nonrefundable.
- It is the exclusive right of Taste of Inglewood to refuse service or revoke entrance or lease space to any and all patrons and vendors in the event of an irreconcilable conflict arises.
- It is the vendors responsibility to make sure they have all of the proper licensing needed (Health Department and City Business License) in order to operate their leased space from Taste of Inglewood and will be held fully responsible for any fines resulting from improper Health and safety or city regulations .
- Vendors must be set up and ready to receive patrons by 10:00 AM each day (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Vendors must have proper sanitation for clients and employees at all times while handling food & wear proper food preparation gear.
- All vendors are responsible for the cleanup of their leased space.
- Taste of Inglewood is not responsible for any items or supplies lost, stolen or damaged at the event.
- It is the vendor's responsibility to provide adequate insurance for themselves to cover all items lost or stolen at the event including injury caused by vendor.